EULA - End User License Agreement
Iseult Shareware Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the "end user," and Tristan Richard ("the author"). Use of this Iseult software (the "SOFTWARE") indicates your acceptance of these terms.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The author hereby grants you the right to use the SOFTWARE on one or more computer(s). All other rights not expressly granted are reserved by the author.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE is owned exclusively by its author, and this license does not transfer any ownership of the SOFTWARE to you.
3. NON PERMITTED USES. You may not translate, reverse program, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer the SOFTWARE.
4. NO WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED TO YOU "AS IS," AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SOFTWARE DOES NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
5. Limitation of Liability. The author shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.